N E W S
new release of DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD "Grammar II"
on Plaist music, DECEMBER 6th, 2019
you can see the whole concert on arte concerts
new release of Christian lillinger The Meinl Meinl Session
on Plaist music, October 11th, 2019
New release by Petter Eldh PRESENTS KOMA SAXO
on we jazz records, October 4th, 2019
„open form for society“ was awarded for the
Preis der Deutschen Schallplattenkritik 3-2019
live at moers festival 2019
you can see the whole concert at arte concerts
new PROJECT OF CHRISTIAN lillingers OPEN FORM FOR SOCIETY
THE RELEASE WIL BE 5TH OF APRIL 2019 ON plaist
THE DIGITAL EP RELEASE of BRECHT LILLINGER is out now
The debut Album of Punkt.vrt.plastik
the release will be on intakt november 15th, 2018
new release of DELL BRECHT LILLINGER WESTERGAARD
BOULEZ MATERIALSM "live in concert" on Plaist music
May 25th, 2018
C O N C E R T S
5. w. Koma saxo at International Jazz Festival, Muenster
11. w. DLW at Jaki, Cologne
17. w. DLW AT joe Festival, essen
25. w. dlw at Muctones festival, Munich
6. w. Christopher dell and Kathrin pechlof at Dialogue Concert Series Conceptual Research on Architecture and Music at Aedes Architecture Forum, berlin
13. w. dlw at Kulturrabazz, Dresden
24. w. Ronny Graupes spoom at zig zag, berlin
29. w. Michael Moore at au topsi Pohl, Berlin
10. w. The Consistency of Destruction at 222 festival, cologne
15. w. Koma saxo at amr festival, Geneva
20. w. w. Christopher dell at Dialogue Concert Series Conceptual Research on Architecture and Music at Aedes Architecture Forum, berlin
27. Ronny Graupes Spoom, Jazzstudio, Nürnberg
28. Ronny Graupes Spoom, Stockwerk, Graz, Österreich
4. w. Tobias Delius, Christopher Dell, Jonas Westergaard at musikmesse, Frankfurt
7. w. Ronny Graupes Spoom, Jazzclub, Chur
Draksler Eldh lillinger
13. Stageclub, hamburg
14. moods, zuerich
15. Victoria Nasjonaal Jazz Scene, oslo
16. Festival, Trondheim
17. Bimhuis, Amsterdam
18 & 19. new recording for intakt, berlin
26. w. KUU! at jazz am see, Starnberg Ammer see
30. w. ronny graupes spoom at birdseye, basel
M E D I A
P L A I S T
is a Label founded by Christian Lillinger.
It represents a genre-free, excellently produced and creatively structured Art Form – all manifested here as a Music Label.
The Guidelines for PLAIST Music are:
Sound supports Sound.
Sound through Structure.
Sound becoming the Plasticity of the Music.
Hyperrealistic Sound becoming Plasticity and Clarity within the Sonic Image. Its Basis is built on the "Gold Standard" of current Production Technology.