N E W S
new page by DELL LILLINGER WETERGAARD
new release of music 100% Produced by Christian Lillinger "Kursiv" EP ONLY digital
on prrrrrrr-records, May 28th, 2021
new release of Wollny / Parisien / Lefebvre / Lillinger
on Act Music, April 30th, 2021
new release of Koma Saxo LIVE!
on wejazz, April 30th, 2021
new release of Punkt.vrt.plastik "somit"
on Intakt Records, March 19th, 2021
new release of DELL LILLINGER WESGTERGAARD "bEATS"
on Plaist music, January 29th, 2021
new release of „open form for society live
on Plaist music, August 7th, 2020
CHRISTIAN LILLINGER interviewed by PABLO HELD investigates
new release of DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD "Grammar II"
on Plaist music, DECEMBER 6th, 2019
Interview in VAN Magazine
you can see the whole concert on arte concerts
C O N C E R T S
12.-17. Workshop at Intertonale #5
1. duo mit tobias Delius at autopsi pohl
7. DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD at Bezau Beatz, Bezau
10. Duo with Tobias Delius at Jazzwoche, Berlin
13. Koma Saxo international Jazz Platform, Lotz
19. DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD at Haus am Waldsee, Berlin
2. Punkt.Vrt.Plastik at autopsi pohl, Berlin
3. Kaja Draksler, Elias Stemeseder and Ignaz Schick at autopsi pohl, Berlin
5. New Album Recording for Intakt-Records with Punkt.Vrt.Plastik, Berlin
6. New Album Recording for Intakt-Records with Punkt.Vrt.Plastik, Berlin
11. DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD at The Black Forest Festival, Villingen
12. DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD at Dresdner Drumfestival Workshop + Concert, Dresden
17. DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD at Dialogue Concerts #3 Structure at AEDES, Berlin
18. DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD 1. Set at Gamut Festival, Zürich
19. DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD 2. Set at Gamut Festival, Zürich
25. DELL LILLINGER WESTERGAARD feat. TAMARA STEFANOVICH at Philharmonie Cologne
26. w. Maciej Obara Quartet at Wytwórnia, Lotz
27. w. Maciej Obara Quartet at Kieleckie Centrum Kultury, Kielce
M E D I A
P L A I S T
is a Label founded by Christian Lillinger.
It represents a genre-free, excellently produced and creatively structured Art Form – all manifested here as a Music Label.
The Guidelines for PLAIST Music are:
Sound supports Sound.
Sound through Structure.
Sound becoming the Plasticity of the Music.
Hyperrealistic Sound becoming Plasticity and Clarity within the Sonic Image. Its Basis is built on the "Gold Standard" of current Production Technology.